Mega Zero 2.0 3D Printer
● Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
● Layer Resolution: ±0.1mm
● Positioning Accuracy: X/Y/Z 0.0125/0.0125/0.002mm
● Supported Print Materials: PLA, TPU, ABS, HIPS,PETG, Wood
● Print Speed: 20~100mm/s(suggested 60mm/s)
● Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
● Build Size: 220 x 220 x 250mm
● Extruder Quantity: Single
● Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 255ºC
● Operational Print Bed Temperature: max 110°C
● Ambient Operating Temperature: 8ºC - 40ºC
● Printer Dimensions: 505mm x 431mm x607mm
●Slicer Software: Cura
● Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
● Connectivity Trans-flash Card, Usb cable (expert users only)
● Input rating: 100V/240V AC, 50/60Hz
● Output rating: 24V/15A（360W）
● Net Weight: ~7kg
Fast heat-up bed
Significantly speed up the heating process
Large leveling knobs are added for better user experience. It can quickly locate the corners of the print platform during leveling.
Resume From Power Outage
Hassle-free resume from power failure or pause, saves time and filament. Power loss, Continue printing
Double Gear Extrusion Mechanism
High-quality print result& smoother extruding. Compatible with flexible filaments. Stronger torque, Feeding optimization, TPU filament
Modular design for simple assembly, saves your time and get started quickly.
Magnetic Printing Bed
Reusable magnetic build plate allows you to remove the prints without tape or glue. When the print is cooled down, you can just bend the plate and snap off the print with ease.
Large build volume
220*220*250mm for your creation
Anycubic - Mega Zero 2.0 FDM 3D Printer
We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
7 Days return
Change of mind is not applicable as a Return Reason for this product.
Warranty period is 1 Year from the date of delivery.